consistently delivering outstanding client service
Adam-Bryce concentrates on delivering excellent work, outstanding client service, and consistency of performance. We are not trying to be the biggest or fastest-growing search firm; our goal is to help a select group of clients hire key executives who will make substantial, long-term contributions. All of the firm's policies and practices are consistent with, and support, this philosophy.
- Our partners collaborate and conduct all of the firm's work; unlike larger search firms, Adam-Bryce does not rely on more junior staff members to carry out such critical, high-value-added tasks as "sourcing" calls, candidate interviews, and reference calls. A principal works with each client on every assignment handling all aspects of the search process.
- We accept a only few assignments at anytime, allowing us to devote an optimal energy to each search. Therefore we can be exceptionally thorough and thoughtful in our work, while delivering on schedule and having deeper involvement with each of our clients.
- Beyond understanding the position to be filled, the firm invests significant effort in learning about the client company's history, business, future prospects, management team, and culture. It enables us to be far more effective in screening candidates. We intimately understand our clients’ needs and become an extension of their team. One client CEO recently stated, "Adam-Bryce knows what's happening on my team better than I do."
- Adam-Bryce continues to look for new candidates until the search is completed. Many search firms turn their attention to the next project upon submission of an initial panel of prospects. This pause can cause a loss of momentum that can be difficult to overcome if additional strong candidates are needed/desired.
- Adam-Bryce maintains long-term contact with clients and hired candidates to ensure that both sides are satisfied and to help address any issues that arise.
- The firm develops long-standing relationships with our clients and builds a strong understanding of the client's industry, market, and competitive landscape to provide consistent a competitive framework.
- The firm is known for the relationships it develops with candidates. Senior level candidates are aware that the client company pays our fee; but by genuinely considering their interests throughout the process, we build trust that enables us to overcome negotiating obstacles and reach favorable outcomes. Our process includes deep and thorough understanding of not only our clients, but the candidates as well.
- We specialize in executive and leadership placements. But what is important to our client is important to us. Often, we have had clients ask us to perform searches for lower level positions because they are critical to their success and they know we can do the job.
“Dear Adam-Bryce, Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so excited to start at Sterling Commerce and I owe a lot of that to Adam-Bryce. Your outstanding professionalism, your insightful and spirited representation of the position and the company, and your skillful management of the process made for a fabulous candidate experience. Looking forward to working with you both again.”
– Megan Boyer, VP Professional Services, Americas, Sterling Commerce